To view the updated curriculum, please visit my LinkedIn.
Marcos Paulo Lopes Soares
Profession: Senior Software Engineer |
E-mail: email@example.com |
Senior Software Engineer with over 10 years of experience on I.T, which 8 years on Software Development.
Bachelor of Science in System Information in a well-known University at Brazil and Post graduated in Design and Systems Development.
Microsoft specialist with 10 Microsoft Certifications, giving the titles of: MCP, MCTS, MCPD and MCSD.
Certified as Professional Scrum Master I and
Certified as Professional Scrum Developer I
Last update: October 2016.
- C# and VB.NET programming experience using .NET 1.1-4.5
- Expert in development with technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, Web Services, WCF and Windows Forms.
- Web Development using Java script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, CSS, HTML 5, Tableless and W3C.
- Version control using Visual Source Safe, TFS - Team Foundation Server and SVN.
- Familiarity with C, C++, JAVA, JSF, JSP, Hibernate, JPA, EJB, J2EE, Eclipse and Tom Cat.
- Great knowledge of SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012.
- Integration systems through Middleware using BizTalk, NServiceBus and SAP RFC.
- Continous Integration using CruiseControl, Team City and Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge in OO methodology and solid experience in application design
- Extensive experience in multi-threaded applications, GUI, Web applications, n-tier applications, database management
- Agile development using XP and RUP academically and SCRUM professionally.
- Good skill using Fireworks and Photoshop for editing images.
- Communication skills, presentations and training.
- Some knowledge with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library); B.I (Business Intelligence); CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Java: Hibernate; EJB (Enterprise Java Beans); JSF (Java Server Faces); JSP (Java Server Pages); Eclipse and NetBeans; Maven; Spring MVC
- Experience in E-commerce, E-business, B2C, B2B; Accounting Systems; Shopping and Sales; Payments; Invoice; Financial; Inventory.
- Enthusiastic about studying new technology related to software development.